Top Selected Tech News of May 2020:
Multiple things happened in May, it was great for a few companies on the other hand worst for a few companies as a result we got multiple tech news, here are few of them:
- Xiaomi launched TV Box at a price-tag of Rs 3,499, It comes with Android OS and Smart Remote.
- Realme launched TV, Watch, power Banks, and earbuds.
- Kerala Government gave permission to an online liquor selling platform named “BevQ”
- Xiaomi launched MI BUDS with a price-tag of Rs-1799.
- macOS Catalina 10.15.5 update with Battery Health Management for MacBooks.
- Robo-Taxi can be under Amazon, in other words, Amazon may be the parent company! It is great Tech News
- Oneplus is planning to launch a “cheap” device in India, Says PETE LAU
- Epic Games and OnePlus ties-up: Fortnite Now runs at 90FPS on ONEPLUS 8 SERIES
- Amazon India to offer Free COVID-19 Health Insurance to Sellers.
- Acer launched a new gaming laptop on Amazon and Flipkart, read specifications here
Idea-Vodafone Shares fluctuated multiple times during May. Reason further in Tech News:
- Mi India CEO gives hint for the launch of RedmiBook, Read here
- IDEA Stake price rise as to clarify this Paytm Introduce UPI-based Recharge for Feature Phone Users
- Google Pay may face legal action due to the antitrust issue in India
- Samsung launched Galaxy A51 8GB-RAM Variant.
- Tesla to cut the prices in North America and China.
- Tiktok Facing heat in YouTube vs Tiktok fight, ratings for TikTok fluctuated from 4.4 to 1.2.
- TikTok ratings back to 4.4 as Google deletes reviews to stop negativity negativity.
- Samsung Galaxy M01s spotted, WiFi-Alliance, and Geekbench specifications.
- Zoom requests user to update application for Security enhancement
- Idea Stakes reached 31% upside as Google considering to buy stakes in it
- Abu Dhabi state fund said to invest in Jio, 1 Billion Dollar.
- Alexa now can control the playback of Netflix, Youtube, and more.
- Facebook introduces Collab video platform App for IOS
- Anti-Drug Agency seeks Artificial Intelligence to catch dopers.
- Sony is planning an online event for showcasing upcoming PS5 Games.
- Windows 10 latest Update is out.
- ColorOS to give an update to selective devices Version”7.
- Sony ZV-1 blogging Digital Camera with Flip-Out Display and $K recording support.
In conclusion, For Idea Stakeholders This May was a good month and for few companies too, multiple products launched in the month, It is good to see brands are interested in launching multiple categories of product.