Google has unveiled the Pixel 4a, meanwhile, the specifications present in the device make it a best budget premium device?
Google Pixel 4a: Specifications
Firstly, this device is powered with Snapdragon Qualcomm SD-730 processor and the battery capacity is 3140mAh.
Battery Capacity is quite disappointing but the Stock Android and optimisation causes no difference.
- OLED 1080x2340p display.
- HDR Support
- Always on Display.
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3 (Should have used latest)
- 5.81 Inches Display. and, 84% approx STR. (Screen To Body ratio)
NETWORK AND ADAPTERS (FOR NERDS):
- Firstly it supports e-sim (not-confirmed) and it would be the first phone under 30K for this.
- GSM / HSPA / LTE / voLTE support.
- Near Field Communication (NFC) Support
- Further, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot.
- A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, QZSS, in GPS.
- Further, 3.1, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector.
- Back Mounted Finger Print Sensor.
- Firstly, it supports 18W Fast Charge.
- USB Power Delivery Support 2.0.
- 3140mAh Li-Po battery.
- Firstly, it has stereo speakers.
- Most importantly it supports a 3.5mm headphone jack.
- It has a single camera on the back as Google believes in its software-based camera than the hardware one.
- 12.2 MP, f/1.7, 27mm (wide), 1/2.55″, 1.4µm, dual pixel PDAF, OIS Support.
- Further, [email protected], [email protected]/60/120fps; gyro-EIS Video Features.
- Extra features are Auto-HDR, panorama, and obviously a LED Flash.
- It has a single camera on the front.
- 8MP, f/2.0, 24mm (wide), 1.12µm
- 1080p 30FPS support
- No additional features like Flash.
- AUTO HDR SUPPORT
MEMORY AND STORAGE:
- 128GB Storage.
- Further, it does not support any external physical storage. (You can buy cloud storage from Google, Create problems and sell solutions lmao)
- 6GB RAM is only the model we are getting.
- UFS 2.1
OS AND GPU:
- Firstly it is running on latest Android that is Android 10.
- It is powered with Adreno 618 processor.
ADDITIONAL DETAILS AND LOOKS AND PRICE;
- Scores: AnTuTu: 268714 (v8) and GeekBench: 6426 (v4.4), 1626 (v5.1)
- 730 is G enabled processor so it is future proof.
- Google will push security updates on time.
- Costs Around 27,000 Indian Rupees.
Firstly, my opinion about this device is positive as OnePlus Nord didn’t meet my expectations.
This device is future proof and Google keeps their phones up to date so there is not issue of updates. Most importantly it has single camera still performs well.
In the price range of twenty seven thousand rupees this device makes it to my the top picks for best premium budget devices.
Further the Android experience with Stock ROM is best in my choice as many people love Oxygen OS they will love this too.
The looks of the device are crazy and makes it feel comfortable in day to day use.
Battery capacity is a major con and which makes me think before buying but as I said stock ROM manages it properly.
I am disappointed because this is no major change from Pixel 3a and the launch of Pixel 5 is also near.
Further moving to display is, it supports Always on Display which is a good thing but the Gorilla Glass used is model 3 and not the latest gen.
Google might have cut this features to cut down the price but this little things makes Google Pixel 4a not perfect device.
Hey!! Wait! no device is perfect so alright no issues and Indian users take care of their devices so it is okay to use older one.
Cameras on the backside perform well and are better than the Oneplus Nord. Also, Geeky Ranjit claimed that Nord’s cameras are fake!! take a look on his video CLICK HERE
IN THE CONCLUSION:
I would say in conclusion is you can buy this device without a second doubt of you are not devoted to taking selfies.
Future Proof device with good configuration is what we need in >30,000 range.
So here is your device get it from the Launch Date is 20 August