Xiaomi Redmibook or Notebook?
Few people are calling it Redmibook and on the other hand few are calling it as Mi Notebook, It will confirm on 11 June! Yes, you read right!
Mi Notebook is ready to launch on 11 June 2020. Xiaomi India confirmed the news and the poster is live!
Meanwhile let us talk about the Mi Notebook
Firstly Xiaomi Notebook / RedmiBook will come with 2 variants,
Two variants will be powered by i5 and i7 Processor respectively.
To clarify the two processors will have the latest-gen processor to say it will have the 10th gen 10510U processor in both variants.
- Further, it will have a 13.3-inch FHD almost bezel-less display, (4.65mm) on three sides and the display will be anti-glare.
- The display may offer 178 Degree View and will have up to 250 nits max brightness.
- Moreover, it will weigh around 1 kg
- The keyboard will be chiclet and 1.3 MM keystroke level
- It has Microsoft PTP supporting trackpad.
- The GPU will be Nvidia MX 250.
- Most importantly it will not have a Hard Disk Drive.
- It may come with 3 SSD variants: 128GB, 256GB and 512GB
- RAM Variants will be 8GB and 16GB, and we guess it may come with 4GB too.
- One USB-C port and 2 USB3.O One HDMI Port and One 3.5MM Jack.
- Wi-Fi 802.11ac Wi-Fi wireless networking
- IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n compatible
- Maximum speed up to 867Mbps (Expected)
- Audio Output with Realtek ALC225, Dolby Audio, Advanced Edition
- Further, it has 1MP Webcam.
- It will come with Windows 10 Home.
To sum up in short, this laptop will be good packet for daily usage and casual gaming, The price segment may lie in 40-60K.
Meanwhile it is still not predictable about the price segment, We will surely update you with new price.
In short market has new competitor, Actual product may vary from we described, stay tuned upto 11 June 2020.
Read about a beast: THE GAMING BEAST